There, I said it.
One week after the promising phone call and nothing, nada, zip, zilch. No news.
I'm back to my stage of doubt and denial that this is all going to happen.
I don't even want to call again to find out if there is an update because it will likely be no news, or false hope. I don't want either.
I just want to know who she is and start the process of bringing her home.
Please.
9 comments:
How frustrating!! Prayers, prayers, and more prayers coming your way :) Hopefully the phone call will come this week.
i thought your cryptic silence was b/c you had news but couldn't share yet. sorry no news. i am really sorry. it's the worst.
I keep checking in on you...I am hopeful that you hear something still this week!
I am sorry : (
I am really hoping you will see her face next week!
Ughhh.... you're kidding. I'm with Cathy and secretly hoped you guys were taking it all in and accepting a referral. I'm sorry Sarah, I really am so sorry. I'm not in your shoes and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for you. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. Hugs,
Same here. I know the feeling. But deep down we all know this IS going to happen!!!!!
Hugs!
The suspense is killing me...it must really be eating at you. i know it is hard to understand, but God's timing is best :o).
I'm so sorry for the tough wait! I remember waiting for the call to see if we had been selected by the Waiting Child committee, which was torture! I can only imagine how you must feel waiting for your referral.
I know it doesn't help much, but know we're here for you and are sending good thoughts your way!!
Post a Comment