Love it! My husband totally does stuff like this with our oldest... not with the baby quite yet!
This cracks me up so much! That shot with all TT's hair is fab ; )xoxoH
Love these pictures! Seems fun -and deliciously dangerous :)
Those pictures are priceless, sheer joy on your kiddos' faces!
I am never showing these to my big kid. The expectations will be immense. Hmm. Or maybe I should show them before we come over. Insert maniacal laugh here.
good thing mark is an engineering and took physics. angular momentum is your friend.
Hilarious!! Love the photos :)
Hilarious!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love it! My husband totally does stuff like this with our oldest... not with the baby quite yet!
This cracks me up so much! That shot with all TT's hair is fab ; )
xoxo
H
Love these pictures! Seems fun -and deliciously dangerous :)
Those pictures are priceless, sheer joy on your kiddos' faces!
I am never showing these to my big kid. The expectations will be immense. Hmm. Or maybe I should show them before we come over. Insert maniacal laugh here.
good thing mark is an engineering and took physics. angular momentum is your friend.
Hilarious!! Love the photos :)
Hilarious!
Post a Comment