3 + 2 = One
So that makes my wildly creative mother the winner!
Yay, mom! I'll give you the i tunes card next time I see ya.
Thank you all for your ideas--they were fantastic, but in the end, 3+2=One really sums up our life here...it doesn't "add up" and doesn't make logical sense, but it's true that our family is really one solid unit made up of three beautiful children and their crazy parents!
p.s. Tune in tomorrow--I'm going to be having a blog raffle! Since I'm going a wee bit crazy with this wait, I'm trying all kinds of firsts, and keeping busy!
So that makes my wildly creative mother the winner!
Yay, mom! I'll give you the i tunes card next time I see ya.
Thank you all for your ideas--they were fantastic, but in the end, 3+2=One really sums up our life here...it doesn't "add up" and doesn't make logical sense, but it's true that our family is really one solid unit made up of three beautiful children and their crazy parents!
p.s. Tune in tomorrow--I'm going to be having a blog raffle! Since I'm going a wee bit crazy with this wait, I'm trying all kinds of firsts, and keeping busy!
4 comments:
I love the new title! Glad to hear you are keeping busy. Hopefully you are having another beautiful week and being distracted with the outdoors :)
It is perfect! Love it. Here's to making it a true statement already. Thinking of you.
OH my gosh, that title is PERFECT! I love it. =)
LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment