
We are elated to share the news of Sweet "B" with all of you! We received her referral on Friday at noon and have been gazing into her beautiful eyes ever since. She is 4 months old and we can't wait for her to join our family, hopefully this summer!
Thank you for all your encouragement and support. We have a huge sense of relief after 51 weeks of waiting to know our daughter, and are excited to be in this new chapter of our journey to her.
According to our agency and the Ethiopian government's policies, we will not be able to post pictures online of Sweet B until we return home with her.
26 comments:
I was SO excited to see this post finally come about. :)
I love you, friend.
I am so proud of the person you are...and an extradorinary mother. Baby B is so blessed...she doesn't even know the amazing life that awaits her...
Thank you for the email... :) Smitten.
This is AWESOME NEWS!!! Congratulations on your (no doubt) beautiful daughter. woot woot!!
HUGE HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU!!!!!
Woohoo! So excited for you!
Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! I snuck away from everyone to check a few emails and--on a whim--your blog. I am so thrilled I did and get to share in your good news!!!!! I will be walking around with a huge smile on my face today!
Congratulations! What wonderful news. I hope the wait for travel is as short as possible.
YAAAAAAY! We are SO excited for you guys! Hooray for gorgeous Little B!
Congratulations!!! Now go SHOPPING!!!
Congrats! We're so happy for you guys! can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations to you all. Baby B is so lucky to have you as a family. Can't wait for you to meet her!
Hurray!! Congratulations on little Miss B!
Congratulations to all of you. I can't wait to see all 5 of you together!
Congratulations! Now it's totally official! We'll be praying that you'll find out soon when you can finally meet her face-to-face. Can't wait to see all 5 of you! =) a.l.h.
Wonderful news. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about B!
Congratulations, Sarah! We are so happy for you all & wish you a wonderful, speedy and SMOOTH process of bringing little "B" home.
Can't wait to see her pics!
Congratulations Sarah! That is wonderful news. Happy day!
Congratulations! So excited for you! Hope her arrival is as soon as possible and praying the process is as smooth as can be.
awesome news!
joyful news and soon a house full of joyful noise!
Wahooooooooo!!!
Oh my gosh, Sarah, I'm so happy for y'all! Congrats!!
Oh, Congrats! I'm so excited for you! (And, I'm loving the new blog pic of the boys - precious)!
OH MY GOODNESS! What a week for me to lose internet access. I am so, so happy for you all, and I can't wait to see pics of your new little ray of light. Much love!!
I just found your blog. We are also adopting from Ethiopia! Congratulations on your daughter!!! Woohoo! Oh and your boys are just adorable :)
YAY! So excited for you all!!!!
Sean
Post a Comment