Monday, July 21, 2008

Sneak Peek

I just received this stack of fabrics today. Many of you don't know that I moonlight as a seamstress. Well, not really, but my mom did teach me to sew when I was ten and have dabbled in it since. I was recently inspired (along w/ my sis in law, heidi) by the beautiful fabrics now on the market, to start making some things to sell on Etsy. I ache to use my creative juices, and hope to make beautiful things that people like you might want to buy for yourself or your wee ones, or as gifts. Stay tuned...more on this soon!

7 comments:

Flip-flop girl said...

I did not know such a wonderful place exsisted!! Thanks for the link!! I have to go clean up my kitchen floor, my creative juices just spewed out all over it...

mary said...

Yay! And as your first official customer, I can give a glowing recommendation! :)

Mama Papaya said...

Oh yum! Can't wait to see what these vivid, fun patterns become.

Deirdre said...

Ooh, I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see what you make. The fabrics are GORGEOUS! Nice picks!

Anonymous said...

Exciting. can't wait to see the final product!!

The Redman's said...

Ahhhh... I love buying fabric off of Etsy!! I can't wait to see what you make!! My friend and I make these : www.fetchingpails.com (with fun fabric) and I've also started making and selling baby blankets with great Etsy fabric-- I LOVE Amy Butler!!

By the way... I'm home from vacation... let's plan a time to meet-- finally!!! :)

-Suzi

Anonymous said...

I love fabrics and color and creative people! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Psst...I'm looking for this but for a whole lot less...

(http://www.oliebollen.com/detail.aspx?ID=5945&cc=go)

(just sayin')