Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 5 Months!

The little guy is SO much fun! I wish babies could always be 5 months old...it's really a perfect age. Alert, giggly, cuddly, obedient, sleeping lots (except last night :( ), and learning new things every day. We are all really enjoying having Torin in our lives. He is a super duper baby. Oh, and the tummy time dilemma is resolved...ever since he started rolling over two weeks ago, he's quite content on his tummy for long lengths of time. Hooray!



4 comments:

Deirdre said...

I can't believe he's 5 months already!! What a big, beautiful boy!

Kristen said...

Happy 5 Month Birthday, Handsome! The best thing is that it gets even better and better! What till he sits all by himself and plays for long periods of time in a pile of toys. Isn't it fun?!

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Fantastic! Love you Torin!!

-H

whitney and nathan: said...

Glad to hear that he is happy on his tummy. Rolling is a wonderful thing. I love his chubby little arms and legs! Fat babies are the very best at learning motor skills. Thanks for the pics.