With all the (my) recent excitement around my new sewing venture, I have had even less free time and thus the blog has had to wait (sorry!). I am having so much fun, though! I hope to launch my shop in late August--I am building my inventory now, so that I have more than say two items, when I open. I did want to share some pictures from a recent picnic our family had at our local beach. We dined on BBQ'd chicken, potato salad and chocolate milk (oh, and an eclair, which turned out to be not so tasty...sour, actually). There's little that compares to a summer evening picnic.
Throwing Rocks (kind of a rite of passage around here!)
The littlest man, looking cool (and keeping his eyes out of the sun!)
The littlest man, looking cool (and keeping his eyes out of the sun!)
1 comment:
yeah, rock throwin' is a rite of passage, and it appears Ashen's a lefty?
Post a Comment