Pictures are worth a thousand words.
What Jean said. Happiness in that picture is overflowing... hopefully like your bags.
LOVE it!! I can't wait to start packing.
:-) Can you believe you're leaving in ONE week?!!!
love love love it!
Speaking of pictures... you are travelling so can you post pictures? : ) : ) : )
you are SOOOO far ahead of me! :)
The little pink hat threw me right in the dirt.A. Dede
Do you have the squeeze-the-air-out bags? I have several and you may use them. They're wonderful for getting lots and lots of stuff in your suitcase. A. Dede
Jean nailed this one! Love it!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Pictures are worth a thousand words.
What Jean said. Happiness in that picture is overflowing... hopefully like your bags.
LOVE it!! I can't wait to start packing.
:-) Can you believe you're leaving in ONE week?!!!
love love love it!
Speaking of pictures... you are travelling so can you post pictures? : ) : ) : )
you are SOOOO far ahead of me! :)
The little pink hat threw me right in the dirt.
A. Dede
Do you have the squeeze-the-air-out bags? I have several and you may use them. They're wonderful for getting lots and lots of stuff in your suitcase. A. Dede
Jean nailed this one! Love it!
Post a Comment