love you. travel safe.
XOXO,H
Have an amazing trip!!!!!
Safe travels. We're thinking of you.
I was thinking of you this morning. So amazingly exciting. Can't wait to read your blog posts in 10 days! Safe travels.
safe travel!!!! have an awesome time!
Enjoy this time and I can't wait to see you guys with sweet and beautiful B!!! Have fun!!God Bless.-Suzi
can't wait to read about that first meeting with baby B!!!!
Can't wait to hear....thinking of you tons! And wish we were with you!
God Speed!!!
Life is full to bursting. You are always in my thoughts.
Sweet B will be in your arms soon!! So excited for you guys :)
I hope you have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about your week there and to see the photos of Sweet B, especially when she gets to meet her sweet brothers!
Yeah! Can't wait to have you all back home safely!
TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!! Can't wait to have you all back home safe & sound...the boys are going to be beside themselves excited!! Love you!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
love you. travel safe.
XOXO,
H
Have an amazing trip!!!!!
Safe travels. We're thinking of you.
I was thinking of you this morning. So amazingly exciting. Can't wait to read your blog posts in 10 days! Safe travels.
safe travel!!!! have an awesome time!
Enjoy this time and I can't wait to see you guys with sweet and beautiful B!!!
Have fun!!
God Bless.
-Suzi
can't wait to read about that first meeting with baby B!!!!
Can't wait to hear....thinking of you tons! And wish we were with you!
God Speed!!!
Life is full to bursting. You are always in my thoughts.
Sweet B will be in your arms soon!! So excited for you guys :)
I hope you have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about your week there and to see the photos of Sweet B, especially when she gets to meet her sweet brothers!
Yeah! Can't wait to have you all back home safely!
TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!! Can't wait to have you all back home safe & sound...the boys are going to be beside themselves excited!! Love you!
Post a Comment