Very cute indeed!!! Good luck with the training. Biruk has been in underwear for the past week (except bedtime) and I think he has it figured out!! I am super excited to officially have one in diapers during the day. Yay!!
Ohh I am so jealous.. after not having diaper duty for nearly 7 years I am back at the starting gate.. enjoying my 'baby time' but will be SUPER excited to fit this boy into some "underwares" (as Maddy always called them) :)
5 comments:
Ah, TT- so fun!!
xoxo
H
Very cute indeed!!! Good luck with the training. Biruk has been in underwear for the past week (except bedtime) and I think he has it figured out!! I am super excited to officially have one in diapers during the day. Yay!!
Ohh I am so jealous.. after not having diaper duty for nearly 7 years I am back at the starting gate.. enjoying my 'baby time' but will be SUPER excited to fit this boy into some "underwares" (as Maddy always called them) :)
Hot stuff! Can't wait to see you all this weekend. I've missed a few posts here so am catching up. Love, love your posts and your heart, girl. xoxo
He looks so proud of himself! And how excited are you at the prospect?!?
Post a Comment