Thursday, May 06, 2010

You Grow Girl!

Today we received updated measurements for Baby B. My jaw dropped because she has GROWN so much in the last 3 months. She is now almost 6 months and 16 pounds, 26" tall and has a big noggin in the 80th percentile. We're so glad that her body is thriving in the midst of all the change she's endured.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Yeah!! What terrific news! You go baby B!

Meg said...

Way to go Baby B!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to meet her ; )

xoxo
H

Kelly said...

I can't WAIT to see her and Garrett together..he had his check-up 2 days ago and at 3 months he is 24.25 inches, 14.3 lbs and his head is only in the 40th percentile! :) :)

She sounds long and lean to me...pretty pretty girl!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is awesome! Do you still want the 3-6 mo clothes??? Sounds like she'll be too big. :) D. is now weighing 24+ lbs at almost 10 months! ~Love,R

Chatter said...

Yay!!! I am sooooo excited for you all. Crossing my fingers for a speedy travel date. Hugs!