Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home Drive-In

To celebrate the inauguration of the boys' new carseats, so we can fit three across our un-minivan, (we'll be there soon enough!) Mark offered to let the boys watch a quick show in their new seats.

They picked the Wiggles...a group they were just introduced to this week...I'm not going to comment.

After two Wiggles songs, he turned off the show, and the result was a 15 minute tantrum.

Possibly still worth the 5 minutes of fun.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute! Hey, are those seats Britax? We just ordered O his new carseat and bought the My Ride 65. Such big decisions! We spent more time looking at those seats than we did our living room sofa! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh no, looks like they LOVE the Wiggles... note to self ; )

xoxo
H

cathy said...

here's an idea. while they're watching the wiggles, go make that cauliflower tart and you can all go crazy ;)

hotflawedmama said...

LOVE this. :)

Jean Wagner A Change of Art said...

Note to Heidi: Send me your notes to self so I am prepared for my 3 days with boys ;+)

Johanna said...

Hot potatoes, hot potatoes. 'Nough said. I used to watch this show at the foster house I worked in. I knew the dances and all. They're actually pretty fun. Kinda.