We are hers, she is ours...by a miracle we found out just now that our case was heard and we passed court today. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I can't stop crying!!
yay yay yay! I had seen someone else say they passed court, and was getting worried that I hadn't seen anything from you. So excited for you FIVE! Holy cow! :)
Oh gosh I was out all morning and just saw this... I am jumping up and down!! I KNEW IT! I KNEW you wouldn't have to wait all weekend!!! God is so GOOD!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... Screaming with excitement!!!!! You guys passed on the first try :). Yay!!!! Happy day to you! Congratulations :) :) :)
AWESOME NEWS!!! So happy for you guys? Any word on a travel date yet? I'm assuming you'll get that sometime next week, right??? Here's hoping it's SOON!!!! Good luck, hang in there...you'll have her home before you know it! YIPPEE!!! Love ya!
I knew this post must be here, but I am teary again. So, so thrilled for you. You will bring such joy to each other's lives. Can not wait for you to meet her.
22 comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really hoping you'd hear today!!!! :) What wonderful news! Congrats!
Absolutely amazing news. Though I'd see a picture? :)
Hey Tesi, I'd love to share a photo, but Holt says we have to wait until we're traveling!
shut up, shut up, shut up!!!!!!
Wonderful, wonderful news. So thrilled for you. Congratulations!
Wahoo!!!!!!!
I'm so happy you got to know before the weekend-- time to celebrate!
yay yay yay! I had seen someone else say they passed court, and was getting worried that I hadn't seen anything from you. So excited for you FIVE! Holy cow! :)
Huge huge smiles over here....could not be happier!!!!!
Oh gosh I was out all morning and just saw this... I am jumping up and down!! I KNEW IT! I KNEW you wouldn't have to wait all weekend!!! God is so GOOD!
Wow! YAY! So happy for your family.
congrats!!! so happy for you guys. when will you get to meet her?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... Screaming with excitement!!!!! You guys passed on the first try :). Yay!!!! Happy day to you! Congratulations :) :) :)
Yay!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
AWESOME NEWS!!! So happy for you guys? Any word on a travel date yet? I'm assuming you'll get that sometime next week, right??? Here's hoping it's SOON!!!! Good luck, hang in there...you'll have her home before you know it! YIPPEE!!! Love ya!
Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thrilled for you all!!
If I were to bet on anyone 'passing' on the first try, it would be you and yours! So happy for you......are your bags packed?
CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome. =oD
Congratulations!!! Such wonderful news!
This is amazing!! Congratulations to you all.
Oh, and when are you traveling?
I knew this post must be here, but I am teary again. So, so thrilled for you. You will bring such joy to each other's lives. Can not wait for you to meet her.
Post a Comment