She is gorgeous! What beautiful big eyes she has! We guess you meant that she is born in November 2009, right?:-) Hope you will have a good transition and that you now get some rest. Love Susanne and Martin
Welcome home, Bereket Hanna! What a sweet smile and adorable dimple! I love the pure joy that is coming out of these pictures (and the fun one with the boys!)
20 comments:
WELCOME HOME!!!! She's absolutely beautiful....what wonderful pictures! I cannot wait to meet her!!!
She is so beautiful! And her smile is just too cute for words. Welcome home, Bereket!
Great pictures of all of you! Beautiful happiness. I am overjoyed to be a part of your family! xo
100% Lovely!!!
xoxo
H
Ahhh, she's beautiful! Congratulations to all of you for bringing her home safely!
Oh Sarah. She's even more beautiful. And the smile. It is all about the smile. Welcome home beautiful girl.
Oh my gosh! She could not possibly be sweeter! Oh I can't wait to see more pictures and how the boys show her their trains and dried beans :)
She is gorgeous! What beautiful big eyes she has! We guess you meant that she is born in November 2009, right?:-) Hope you will have a good transition and that you now get some rest. Love Susanne and Martin
Deliciousness! So happy to see one more smile in your family of 5!
That dimple!!! The cuteness!!! Happy you are home safe and sound. Every day will get a little bit better.
Cuteness overload. Welcome home baby girl.
Soooo happy for you all! She's just precious...so beautiful!!!
Hooray, Bereket Hanna! What a gorgeous, gorgeous baby girl. So happy for you guys!
beautiful pictures! I'm so happy for you all. Best wishes for a smooth transition for everyone. I'll be thinking of you all.
what a doll. you are going to enjoy having a girl around :o).
Welcome home, Bereket Hanna! What a sweet smile and adorable dimple! I love the pure joy that is coming out of these pictures (and the fun one with the boys!)
Beautiful name, beautiful girl, and beautiful family:)
Congratulations and welcome home! She is just beautiful, and that smile is amazing!
I can hardly see through my tears. She is so precious! I'm so happy for you and your family.
Belated Welcome Home!!!!! She's beautiful. I hope the transition is going well.
Post a Comment