Does anyone else have a child who loves eating raw onions? I cringe when he notices I'm chopping up onions for dinner. He would eat one like an apple if I'd let him. Funny enough, Torin bit into an onion like an apple this week and kept trying to get the taste out of his mouth. Ashen, however, has liked raw onions since he was itty bitty...it's in his blood, I'm sure. The picture above would seem like he's been hurt, even wounded...but no, he's just eating his umpteenth piece of onion. And yes, I said no after this photo was taken. I couldn't bear to see the tears, even though he begged for more. This is one unique kid.

7 comments:
Oh my gosh...so funny!!! Wow, how does we feel about Njema?
Sean :)
Wow Sarah, this is unbelievable! So cute!
So cute! And so painful looking :). Ashen's in good company, though: I used to eat onions like that, out of my mom's produce box with the skin still on, so she had to move them on to a shelf I couldn't reach. Yum!
What a dude!
I adore him. He can come to my house and I'll feed him onions whenever he pleases. And, than...in the late afternoons he and I can sit and enjoy a hot cup of warm milk and coffee together. What a boy. :)
Ethiopians and their onions.
It looks like he's eating a bar of soap!
Post a Comment