His dad is pretty funny.....and/or this is a very happy kid. BOTH.Thanks to the BEST parents and sweet brother/buddy.
Holy moly- so cute! See pictures?-H
That is unbeatable. Beaming and gorgeous - and that hair!!!I hope you don't mind I took your blog address from the post you left on Kari's blog. I couldn't find you!!! Every time I clicked on your name it took me to a nonworking page. (Hope I'm welcome.)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
His dad is pretty funny.....and/or this is a very happy kid.
BOTH.
Thanks to the BEST parents and sweet brother/buddy.
Holy moly- so cute! See pictures?
-H
That is unbeatable. Beaming and gorgeous - and that hair!!!
I hope you don't mind I took your blog address from the post you left on Kari's blog. I couldn't find you!!! Every time I clicked on your name it took me to a nonworking page.
(Hope I'm welcome.)
Post a Comment