Lately, I've been bemoaning the fact that when I quit my job to stay home we also lost large part of my sanity: our housecleaner. Now she only came every other week, but it was more than worth the cost to me. Now things are 10x as messy with two kids and the fact that we're at home so much more than Mark and I were when we were both working. For Torin's birthday, we decided to make things right again and purchased him a vacuum and broom set (he has an affinity for the grown-up versions too). I am pleased to say my plan worked. I now have my cleaning crew back...for free!

4 comments:
wow.
Wishin' I could hire THAT crew!
I wouldn't exactly call them "free" but certainly worth their keep! ;o) LOVE your posts! Someday we'll get together. We just went to the zoo last week and I anticipate being there quite a lot more from March on. Maybe we could meet there sometime.
~ Cat
So THAT is what I've been doing wrong. Maybe he'll like the broom more than the doll...
It is just so cute how they are always together, side by side. Just like you and Rach. So much fun! Watch out... it goes by way too fast. Soon you can have those Saturday family clean days, like we used to have and it's all done in a jiffy. Right? Right!
Post a Comment