Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Sweetest Face...Day 3

Thank you for all your comments below and joyous compliments and congratulations. We are doing well (this is Sarah!) and loving on our boys. My mom snapped this photo earlier...I couldn't resist sharing it with you all.

7 comments:

mary said...

He is SO adorable Sarah! What an incredibly joyful time for your growing family. Can't wait to see him (and all of you of course) again soon!

Anonymous said...

......what a mix of beauty and handsomeness! He sure got the best of both of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is way too cute to be just three days old...is that a smile :)! Hope to see you again soon! Love, Cass

Jen said...

Congratulations Sarah! What a beautiful little boy and what a blessing to have two precious children. Hope you're doing well.
Jen

Mama Papaya said...

Welcome to the world little guy.

Susy Q said...

Congratulations!!! He is absolutely adorable, and I know Ashen will be such a fantastic big brother!

Kelly said...

Oh goodness old friend...he is BEAUTIFUL!! I've on graves and been working the last ohh far too many days straight and didn't have access to blogs - just viewing his sweet face tonight brings TEARS of joy to my eyes...my cup runneth over for you. I love you and am so PROUD of you...

Kelly