Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Brothers
I'm so thankful these two boys have each other. Every day I see glimmers of the future fun they will have. Ashen has been warming up to his brother, so much so that he leans in for a kiss or tilts his head of hair into Torin's face (I know, not the 'nicest' thing, but to Ashen it is). He's concerned when Torin cries (which is kind of often right now...) and sometimes fake cries along with him. Soon they will be practically the same size--but for now, when I look at this picture I see a big brother who is beginning to love his little brother, and soon vice versa. These boys will never remember a time when they didn't have each other. I'm beginning to forget a time when we didn't have these two little miracles to love on.
p.s. I never knew how hard it was to get a photo of a newborn and a toddler. This is the best so far...and it's still blurry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment