Saturday, February 02, 2008

Game On

Sarah had some painful contractions start last night but we all were able to get a good nights rest (her little electronic zapping gizmo managed the ease the pain). Starting at 7am this morning the painful contractions started again. At the moment, Kim, our amazing doula, is here helping with Sarah through labor and Heidi took Ashen for a long walk around the neighborhood. I'm here surfing the net, trying to pass the time.

We'll head over to the hospital sometime, but Sarah wants to stay at home as long as we can.

Thanks for your prayers!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thanks for keeping us updated :)

Kelly said...

Ohhhh my goodness...I am beyond excited!!! I wondered yesterday when I tried to call if maybe that meant exciting news when nobody answered. Give her SUCH a hug and love from me...I am anxious to hear any new news!!
LOVE to ALL of you!!!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see some pics (of the baby). I'll be thinking about you all!