So cute, I can't stand it!!
So cute! Congrats to you, and good work on such a cutie pie!
mark & sarah, he's so perfect. thanks for sharing your boys with us ... can't wait to read about how Ashen is adapting!
It is appearing more and more that this bunch has a real live fan club. Should we get I 'heart' Lenssens T-shirts and make people wonder? Yowza, the love vibes seem to ooze through cyberspace into and outa my laptop!! xoxoxoxo
Your baby is beautiful!! Welcome, Torin. Many praises, and many prayers :)
Oh my goodness, what a munchkin! Congrats again!BTW, I'd love to hear how the TENS machine worked out for you and whether you'd recommend it for other people (me) looking to go drug-free.
Congratulations!!! The perfect blend of you both... so adorable.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So cute, I can't stand it!!
So cute! Congrats to you, and good work on such a cutie pie!
mark & sarah, he's so perfect. thanks for sharing your boys with us ... can't wait to read about how Ashen is adapting!
It is appearing more and more that this bunch has a real live fan club. Should we get I 'heart' Lenssens T-shirts and make people wonder? Yowza, the love vibes seem to ooze through cyberspace into and outa my laptop!! xoxoxoxo
Your baby is beautiful!! Welcome, Torin. Many praises, and many prayers :)
Oh my goodness, what a munchkin! Congrats again!
BTW, I'd love to hear how the TENS machine worked out for you and whether you'd recommend it for other people (me) looking to go drug-free.
Congratulations!!! The perfect blend of you both... so adorable.
Post a Comment