...my heart would no longer be my own;
he stole it with one look of his eyes
He dances and sings his way through life...I seriously don't understand how we got so lucky.
Referral Day, April 27, 2007
Referral Photo
Ashenafi James Desta, we love you!
he stole it with one look of his eyes
Referral Day, April 27, 2007
Referral Photo
Ashenafi James Desta, we love you!
13 comments:
Happy 3 year anniversary of an incredible day! The perfect match...
Amazing how he has changed! He is still so beautiful.
BEAUTIFUL boy!!! :) You got your referral that day that Grace was born!! :)
I remember that day! How has it been 3 years?! Lots of love to you all.
Me too! Love you Ashen!!
xoxo
H
Happy 3 years. One of the best days to remember for sure!
Awww....that boy cracks me up! He has such a happy smile and twinkly eyes.. lucky girl!
Happy referraversary! Can you believe it's been three whole years? And that it's ONLY been three years? Amazing.
Hooray! Hooray! Referral Day!
Beautiful, beautiful boy!!! Happy 3rd :)
Hey Sarah,
They give you a CD at the end of your trip. Some pics were of him while he was in the Addis care center (before we were there), and others are of your travel group and the new family!
Perfection is contagious in your growing family.....what a sweetheart.......guess I could ask him to send mine back to me. I want to play airplane with him again....right. now.
He is so adorable, love his smile!
Post a Comment