Thursday, June 14, 2007

We're TRAVELING to get this little guy!!


We got the great news today that our case is through the courts and we can travel! We were expecting 4 weeks between the courts and traveling, but instead we have TWO!! We can travel as soon as June 27th! We're frantically trying to find tickets that aren't a bazillion dollars. Pray/hope that we can find some decent tickets with good layovers that will get us to Ashen soon! We can't believe that we'll soon be with him! Now that we're legally his parents (we even have a birth certificate with our names as mom and dad!) we can post his picture anywhere we want! So here he is! We hope to be home on 07.07.07 (our little Winner is a double "O" seven!).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! A Dede and U Jack

Anonymous said...

He's a triple 0 seven!!! Extra special.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Such incredible news. We are so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I hope this one goes through. I posted once before. Not sure if you'll remember me, but I've been following your journey! I remember you in footy pj's!. Ashen is so lucky to have you for a MOM!!! God Bless!

Roni

Jean Wagner A Change of Art said...

Great News... so nice of him to time it for the beginning of Grandma J's summer off. Looking forward to spending time with my daughter too as she embarks on mommahood. xooxo

Anonymous said...

Hail from the North! Clinking glasses of iced tea in your honor...........any travel agents in the clan who might help find the do-able tickets? !! I might have a few miles to donate if that would help....Sending hugs and prayers of gratitude for your healthy baby and for a safe journey for all three of you..

Anonymous said...

forgot to sign in, above......
anonymous, not! It is sunny weather today like Paradise, here in Anchorage today.

Susy Q said...

He's such a sweetie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mark & Sarah...

He is so beautiful! I just love his eyes...such a serious little man. That face reminds me of my own little boy and how he gets deep in thought. :) You two were so darling to drive all the way over for our own special day when you have SO much going on right now. You don't know how much that meant to me. I hope you had a safe drive back and God's blessings this next WEEK (only a week!!) as you prepare to go pick up your baby boy. Bobby and I are enjoying all the splendor and beauty of Maui...its amazing. We can't wait to return with the kiddos for a repeat trip. Bobby and I were talking and planning a trip to Seattle later this summer to take the kids to the zoo & aquarium (maybe August?) and thought it would be so great if we could get all these little one's together. Camden & Madelyn have been following your journey as well..they ask if there are any
"updates" :)
Love to you!