Tonight as we all sleep in the US, the Ethiopian High Court will hopefully rule in our case and Miss B will officially become our daughter. If you're of the praying kind, please say a prayer that all goes off without a hitch. Good vibes and thoughts are also appreciated. I can't lie...I'm feeling a wee bit nervous. Butterflies seem to have made their home in my tummy today. We probably won't know the outcome until mid next week.
12 comments:
Good thoughts, vibes and a sturdy prayer are headed your way, along with best wishes for a good night's sleep...
We're so happy for you all!
I love you. I'm the praying type so you KNOW I've gotcha covered.. :)
Sleep well momma! She'll be home soon!
Oh- I hope you'll get a fabulous surprise tomorrow and that your phone will ring with amazing news!!!! :) Praying for you guys!
Sending loads of good energy your way and will also say a prayer. You will soon be bringing beautiful baby "B" home!
Praying...praying indeed!!!
hoping for good news very soon!
praying for you!
prayers have been sent! We are hoping for the best for you guys!
it is SO hard to not know and SO hard to wait and SO hard to be so far away. not only am i praying for smooth court date, i'm praying that you'll hear news quickly!
Praying, praying, praying. By now the court must have made a decision, so praying for news to reach you asap!
Sending good thoughts your way. Hugs!
Hoping for big news really soon!!!
Post a Comment