Unbelievable! I *just* got an email stating that our court date is set for April 30th!!!! I'm shaking, elated, and hoping and praying we pass on the first try. They say it's "tentative" and not to expect to pass the first time (for all the reasons I noted below), but like I said--I've got to hope and believe that we will, and that we can bring her home soon!!
All these milestones are SO HUGE to us as we get closer to bringing Miss B home!
16 comments:
Here we come, Miss B!!! - Dad
INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Praying for the 30th!!!! Miss B will be home so soon!
Woo-Hoo!
I really am happy for you guys. I hope that you pass on the first go-round.
Yay! So happy for you. :) I'm holding my breath to pass the first time!
Oh yay Sarah! I kind of want to cry. What a relief. Will get to the basement boxes pronto.
Yay! Sending lots of good thoughts your way for success on the first try!
Yeah!!! I'm doing a happy dance for us right now :-)
WOO HOO!!!!! Congratulations! What wonderful and exciting news. Praying that first time's a charm! :)
Congrats you guys! We're so happy for you!!
Oh! Congratulations!!! Wishing you a first-time pass!!!
SO HAPPY!
Awesome!!!!!!!!
WHAT??? This is wonderful, awesome, beautiful news!!!! Congrats on the super speedy courtdate. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed!
Hugs,
Prayers friend...prayers...
Post a Comment