Monday, April 26, 2010

50,000 Chocolate contest

Holy Smokes! I've almost reached 50,000 visitors on my blog. Only 83 visitors to go. If you scroll down a bit, on the right side of my blog, there is a counter. It's very unassuming--I put it there a couple years ago just fun to see if anybody reads my blog.

Here's the contest: if you are the 50,000th visitor, take a screen shot of the page (Prt Scr) in your upper keyboard and then paste it into an email to ashenafismom@ gmail.com. You will win a great chocolate bar of your choice from a delicious chocolate company. If the 50,000th winner doesn't care about this contest, no worries, my husband will gleefully eat the chocolate.

2 comments:

MaryLa said...

Wow, Sarah!! I DO care about this contest, and will be visiting every 5 minutes all day...........maybe I will win by 4 pm, huh? Yum!!

MaryLa said...

Wow, Sarah!! I DO care about this contest, and will be visiting every 5 minutes all day...........maybe I will win by 4 pm, huh? Yum!!