Uh-oh! But look at the creativity!xoxoH
Oh dear. How are the walls?
ha! what did that book say to do? Looks like they both know they did something they shouldn't have :)
He, he, he. It's funny when it isn't my messt to clean up! Thanks for sharing.
If I know my Sarah, I'll bet she gave her boys the markers and said, Have at it. Great excuse for beloved bathtime!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Uh-oh! But look at the creativity!
xoxo
H
Oh dear. How are the walls?
ha! what did that book say to do? Looks like they both know they did something they shouldn't have :)
He, he, he. It's funny when it isn't my messt to clean up! Thanks for sharing.
If I know my Sarah, I'll bet she gave her boys the markers and said, Have at it. Great excuse for beloved bathtime!
Post a Comment