Yesterday was our only free weekend day before Christmas. We decided to make the most of our family day with a trip up to the mountains (less than an hour away) to sled. It hasn't snowed up there in probably a week, and the base isn't that deep, but we had lots of fun on the bunny sledding slope. The boys are both thrill-seekers and sledding was right up their alley. I love seeing the difference in their facial expressions during a thrill. Torin is stone-faced and focused, Ashen is gleeful and care-free. It's so interesting because in other activities they are just the opposite. We hope to make it up a couple more times this winter.
*Though I was not photographed, trust me, I was there (I think I will have to put that as a disclaimer in our annual photo album too).

3 comments:
Looks liks *so* much fun! I can't wait for snow this year!
Hooray! That looks awesome! I'm so glad you got to have a fun family day! (I hope you got in a few runs too!)
xoxo
H
I'm coming next time!
Post a Comment