I couldn't resist sharing this little series of photos...
Can you hear him saying "take them off, mama!!!" ?? He did get them off for about 3 minutes, until he decided that the confinement was worth the warmth.
As far as the free samples go, I get some through "Foodbuzz" (the ads on the right side of my blog) and others that I get, I just ask for! I've emailed a few companies just saying "I have a blog and would be happy to try and write about any products" and surprisingly I've been very happy with the results! :)
2 comments:
Oh, such a sad face TT!
-H
He looks adorable even when he's upset! :)
As far as the free samples go, I get some through "Foodbuzz" (the ads on the right side of my blog) and others that I get, I just ask for! I've emailed a few companies just saying "I have a blog and would be happy to try and write about any products" and surprisingly I've been very happy with the results! :)
Post a Comment