Guess who is super excited about his first very own pack of gum? This boy is a gum fanatic. Seriously, this is his currency of choice. What I can bribe him with for any number of important things. What he cries about when it falls on the ground. What he talks about a.lot. What he saves on the counter when there is something else to eat. Gum. Gum. Gum. This was his special treat on his last day of school for the summer. Gum.
5 comments:
Um, totally random story (I haven't even read this post yet). I had this post up, but started to tell Chris an unrelated story about Ryan Reynolds and The Green Lantern. Chris ran over, looked at the screen, and said, "Oh, is that Ryan Reynolds?" Hah! I think Ashen should put that one in his back pocket for future impressing of potential partners: "Yeah, I've been mistaken for famous actors from a very early age. It's cool."
He is getting so big & soooo cute!!! So glad to hear you got to escape for the day. Mine is nearly a fantasy, although Nater tries to make it better :). Hope you had a great time!!
Ha ha! Thats a great pic! Emma THINKS she likes gum, but every time she tries it she only chews it for a minute and then is done. Silly kid!
the tooth fairy leaves a pack of gum for the kids when they lose a tooth. i just couldn't justify what the tooth fairy was paying other kids we knew. seriously, i would have had to take out a loan. they love getting their gum. (and they know the tooth fairy is me but it's still fun to pretend)
Oh Ashen, I know a certain Habesha who would be very jealous if she saw this picture. She has been told none until 2nd grade. Being the deviously clever child that she is, she just finds it under tables...
I can't discuss it further. Blech.
Post a Comment