7/7/ is Micah's birthday! So glad he is yours and you are his!!
7/7/7 - that is really cool. Happy three years!
I LOVE this photo!!! Sweet boy....look forward to seeing you soon...
Happy 3 years!!!!
And he has grown to be such a beautiful boy! Lucky him, and lucky you.
What a cause for celebration!
Awwwwww! So super sweet!! Happy anniversary! And love the new header pic!Anna
What a sweet face he has! I hope to get to meet him in person someday!
Happy three of three! Amazing how very much joy has found its way into your lives in three short years.
This is a face of beauty.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
7/7/ is Micah's birthday! So glad he is yours and you are his!!
7/7/7 - that is really cool. Happy three years!
I LOVE this photo!!! Sweet boy....look forward to seeing you soon...
Happy 3 years!!!!
And he has grown to be such a beautiful boy! Lucky him, and lucky you.
What a cause for celebration!
Awwwwww! So super sweet!! Happy anniversary! And love the new header pic!
Anna
What a sweet face he has! I hope to get to meet him in person someday!
Happy three of three! Amazing how very much joy has found its way into your lives in three short years.
This is a face of beauty.
Post a Comment