You're mom cracks me up...she thought it so nice she had to say it twice. ;)
ALL your babies are BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL!! I love the new top picture. Happy babes. My sis is having so much fun getting to come over and see you guys. Love that she is getting that family connection over there.
Just got back from Seaside. It was fantastico and a much needed summer break away from all the craziness of moving. Yep. I've started packing... *retch* :)
I'll post pics soon...I KNOW baby B is dying to see new photos of her boyfriend, Garrett. :) :) :)
8 comments:
So very beautiful!!! Love the new header :)
Oh, beautiful Bereket...
The little girl just completely lacks a poker face is such a happy, beautiful way!
She's adorable!!
cute, cute, cute.
cute, cute, cute.
You're mom cracks me up...she thought it so nice she had to say it twice. ;)
ALL your babies are BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL!! I love the new top picture. Happy babes. My sis is having so much fun getting to come over and see you guys. Love that she is getting that family connection over there.
Just got back from Seaside. It was fantastico and a much needed summer break away from all the craziness of moving. Yep. I've started packing... *retch* :)
I'll post pics soon...I KNOW baby B is dying to see new photos of her boyfriend, Garrett. :) :) :)
Yes she sure is!!! Little miss beautiful!
Post a Comment