My husband made me do it...
He took our camera USB cable on a work trip so he could charge his Blackberry...and accidentally left it at work. So, all my photos for the last couple weeks are stuck in my camera, not on this blog. Hang in there, I'm determined to get it back soon!
Though I'm sans photos, I can still provide a quick update. First off, all is well in our household. I know many of you have been holding your breath for us and thinking about us amidst our transition. We've been home over six weeks now, and I'm very happy to report that we are all settling in very well and I hope most of the growing pains have past. I feel great and am sleeping so much better, and am managing well day to day, even taking the kids out by myself most days--mostly to parks and beaches, and our favorite fruit stand where the boys always stroll away with a pint of their favorite berries.
Bereket is adjusting really well. This topic deserves one all to itself, so I'll save the details for later, but she is charming, sweet, passionate and very determined. She is also very kissable.
It's 6:45pm and I hear gleeful noises coming from the bath, and the babe is sound asleep. I have a few moments to myself before jammies and books. Moments to myself are treasured now days, but I thought I'd update you all who have been so supportive to me in recent months.
Stay tuned later this week for photos!
6 comments:
Yeah!! So glad to hear that things are going well. :) I have been thinking about you tons. Hoping to see you guys soon--- let's plan something!
You're so amazing. I have so much respect for women like you that make the world a much happier place :)
love from India.
SO very happy you are getting in your groove and of course not surprised :). You are awesome! Please tell Mark we need pictures very, very SOON! :)
such happy news :) Glad routine is starting to set it. Routine is good..normal is good to find.
xoxoxox
oh sarah... that is such sweet news!
So glad to hear it...you are incredible, Sarah!! What a wonderful, God-fearing woman you are. Continued prayers for the days a head and your life as a family of 5!!
Post a Comment