Monday, June 15, 2009

"Mama, look where Torin's painting!"
~Ashen

I guess they have their differences.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jean Wagner A Change of Art said...

It's OK to not color inside the lines, TT.

mike said...

at least they didn't just rip the paper down and slide their butts back and forth on it like they did when visiting our place!

Mark and Sarah said...

mike-
???

Anonymous said...

Here's my caption.
"What? I am an artiste! Tocasso! I do not need to stay on the paper!"
I love the expression on TT's face and A's double fisted painting!

-H

Johanna said...

Thanks for the pictures and the updates! I love seeing new pictures of your boys (and of you!). Hope you will find tons of activities to do this summer (and the weather is awesome, which is nice). I'm available for boys time as well as grown up times (aka zee bakery nouveau) when you have some time.