Mark took his first overnight business trip since he's been a dad--over Father's Day weekend. Poor guy. He was in Kentucky too. Poor, poor guy.
We spent yesterday relishing in a sweet reunion after his three days away (that's a LONG time for two little boys). There's no place these three like more than the beach at low tide.
.
We spent yesterday relishing in a sweet reunion after his three days away (that's a LONG time for two little boys). There's no place these three like more than the beach at low tide.
5 comments:
Hey now! Where's the love for us Kentuckians? ;) Sorry Mark had to miss Father's Day, but I love the pics!
Oh man! I actually thought through who my readers are before I posted that comment about Kentucky too...and shoot, I just don't think of you as a Kentuckian!! So sorry, Christina. There is much love for you and Mark actually enjoyed his time in Louisville.
LOVE that first photo -- beautiful!
I love the perspective on the first photo! Very nice!
-H
I love love love these photos! Hope you guys had a wonderful belated father's day celebration!
Post a Comment