Help! Cabin Fever has struck, big time. I'm running out of ideas...actually I think I've already run out. All I can think about these days is escaping to a sunny beach far away (only for a few days--don't judge).
Since that vacation doesn't seem to be in the cards, we're passing the days until spring comes by making as many indoor messes as possible.
Ashen has become extremely fond of the sink and faucet...spending over an hour on as many occassions as I'll allow (the water mess is actually making the wood come off the front of the counters and is seeping under the floor tile...a good excuse for that kitchen remodel we wanted to do...haha.
Since that vacation doesn't seem to be in the cards, we're passing the days until spring comes by making as many indoor messes as possible.
Ashen has become extremely fond of the sink and faucet...spending over an hour on as many occassions as I'll allow (the water mess is actually making the wood come off the front of the counters and is seeping under the floor tile...a good excuse for that kitchen remodel we wanted to do...haha.
Torin's work is at ground-level. He loves the baking cupboard (and any baked goods he can get his hands on, I might add)...and always picks out the baking powder as his item of choice to carry around.
2 comments:
That's our favorite activity these days too. That and the bathtub, actually; they both buy me hours of relatively free time.
You know - what's funny about the baking powder is it's one of the first thing I remember you saying to me when I worked at WV. Something about, people need to refresh their baking powder more often. Ha! Maybe he's as obsessed with it as you are. :o)
Post a Comment