hahaha, that was super cute. You must do a great job teaching an aversion to sweets. Our little guy would have thrown the sippy cup to the floor and tackled the cookie with two hands. Care to share any tips? :)
As for the llama llama book, that's really too bad! I thought it was a sweet book, although now that you mention it, the llama IS kind of freaky looking :). D isn't really interested in it, either, although I figured he would be in the next three or four months or so. You are, of course, welcome to put llama in time out at our house :).
And speaking of unsuccessful books, D is less than impressed with Moo Baa LaLaLa. Go figure. Apparently we have different tastes in books. :)
Look at him go. And go and go. It never ceases to amaze me when kiddos learn to walk. From a puddle to pitter patter in a year, give or take. It is incredible. It then irks me when by two they are more coordinated than I am, but that is another story for another time. Happy steps Torin!
6 comments:
So cute! Thanks for sharing--we miss you! Love, m
Awesome! This is so funny- they sure love the sippy cups! I really like the cinematography ; )
-H
Fun to see Torin walking! Thanks for posting....been holding my breath for this one!
M
hahaha, that was super cute. You must do a great job teaching an aversion to sweets. Our little guy would have thrown the sippy cup to the floor and tackled the cookie with two hands. Care to share any tips? :)
As for the llama llama book, that's really too bad! I thought it was a sweet book, although now that you mention it, the llama IS kind of freaky looking :). D isn't really interested in it, either, although I figured he would be in the next three or four months or so. You are, of course, welcome to put llama in time out at our house :).
And speaking of unsuccessful books, D is less than impressed with Moo Baa LaLaLa. Go figure. Apparently we have different tastes in books. :)
That is so adorable. My guess is the cookie isn't recognizable as such...and since TT has never had one, he doesn't know what he's missing! ~R
Look at him go. And go and go. It never ceases to amaze me when kiddos learn to walk. From a puddle to pitter patter in a year, give or take. It is incredible. It then irks me when by two they are more coordinated than I am, but that is another story for another time. Happy steps Torin!
Post a Comment