Mark's usually a pro but I guess anyone can make mistakes at 4 AM. Maybe when cass and I have little ones I will take notes from Sarah...
Oh man, this cracks me up! My brain refuses to function at 4am, so at least he got the diaper on! Too funny!-H
This is a LOL photo. I had to click on it and blow it up to really see the mastery of this! Hilarious! that is a keeper for sure.
Okay, I clicked on the photo and STILL can't figure out what happened. Is the diaper on inside out AND twisted? lol, it is just too funny.
Ha! Funny, funny.
that's hysterical! I am so very glad you captured that on film!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mark's usually a pro but I guess anyone can make mistakes at 4 AM. Maybe when cass and I have little ones I will take notes from Sarah...
Oh man, this cracks me up! My brain refuses to function at 4am, so at least he got the diaper on! Too funny!
-H
This is a LOL photo. I had to click on it and blow it up to really see the mastery of this! Hilarious! that is a keeper for sure.
Okay, I clicked on the photo and STILL can't figure out what happened. Is the diaper on inside out AND twisted? lol, it is just too funny.
Ha! Funny, funny.
that's hysterical! I am so very glad you captured that on film!
Post a Comment