This week's project: Our bedroom (can you tell I'm excited?) ! I took these photos yesterday before Mark sanded down the floor...stay tuned for the results (it looks good!). Everything beyond the bay window is new--yes, our bedroom was teensy. The black plastic is the doorway to our new bathroom.
4 comments:
looks great, Sarah! I love following your progress and projects and progeny!
Oooh, I bet your room is gonna be so beautiful! You're getting so close.
THIS looks so fan-tas-tic!! I am so excited to see it and so excited for YOU that you will be done with remodeling and just able to enjoy the fruits of all your hard labors! We are still planning on coming up next weekend...so lets continue to email/talk over the next week so we can meet up!
Wow - it looks BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited for you guys and wish you energy as you near the finish!!! Happy Inauguration Day - Go Obama!!
Love,
Jen L. in Bellingham
Post a Comment