Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Retreat


After months of sleeping on a hide-a-bed that is meant for very occassional use, our bed feels like heaven. I don't think the finest hotels could top our bed at this moment. And having our own room...wow, feels like I might be on vacation without the kids!

7 comments:

Johanna said...

Wow, this looks beautiful. Better than any HGTV show can do. Good job!

House of richteR said...

Looks relaxing and warm. Can't wait to see it in person!
~R

Christina said...

I know it's not very nice to say, but I am sooooo jealous! It looks fantastic!

Deirdre said...

Sarah, it's GORGEOUS! Oh, I just love it! I think our room color is similar—is it a cocoa-type color? So warm and relaxing.

Kelly said...

This is fantastic!! It looks sooo homey and inviting...I bet you are in sheer bliss!

mary said...

It looks amazing, Sarah! I'm so happy for you guys!

Chris and Cassie said...

Yippee for you two! It looks fabulous! Great work you guys. You so deserve a place to retreat!