YAHOO!!!! That is incredible news! SO excited for you guys. Let us know if you need or want help with anything in the next few weeks/months!
Thanks, Kristin. I will let you know--I'm sure there will be plenty to do once we get 'the call!'
Woohoo! Congrats!!!
Top 10! Hopefully you will get the referral when you are down in sunny CA with me!!! Cant wait to see you guys in a few days.
That's it! You've passed the Top 10 bar, congratulations!!!
Oops, "Frenchie" would be moi, Johanna :)
Mark and Sarah,I'm so happy for you! Wow, you jumped right up there! You must be ecstatic!!! Can't wait to hear more news soon.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YAHOO!!!! That is incredible news! SO excited for you guys. Let us know if you need or want help with anything in the next few weeks/months!
Thanks, Kristin. I will let you know--I'm sure there will be plenty to do once we get 'the call!'
Woohoo! Congrats!!!
Top 10! Hopefully you will get the referral when you are down in sunny CA with me!!! Cant wait to see you guys in a few days.
That's it! You've passed the Top 10 bar, congratulations!!!
Oops, "Frenchie" would be moi, Johanna :)
Mark and Sarah,
I'm so happy for you! Wow, you jumped right up there! You must be ecstatic!!! Can't wait to hear more news soon.
Post a Comment