Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Almost there...#7!

Just a quick update...we're #7 now...and that includes two couples waiting for siblings, so we're really #5 :) Oh boy, can't wait! And folks are getting to travel within 6-7 weeks after referral (rather than the estimated 12 weeks!) so things could happen really fast! Hang on, here we go!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news! It's getting closer and closer :)
This is such an exciting time for you guys! Can't wait to read that you're #1 on the wait list...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting; after spending hours catching up last night reading just about everything on here, I am hooked!! Instead of waiting and wondering without word, up here in the remote Alaskan wilderness [well, here in the Big City of Anchorage, actually! do you know that we have about half the population of the state?] I will tune in for your news whenever I can: daily!!
Sending you mountains of love,
Aunt Mary