Wednesday, April 25, 2007

4 and holding...

I know that many of you are faithfully checking our blog, so for all of you I thought I'd quickly update you. No news...none, zero, zip. We're fourth on the waiting list...second for an infant/twins. We've been pensively waiting the last few days for the call. Both of us are walking around our offices with our cell phones on vibrate, waiting and waiting. Oh boy, we don't know how much longer we can be patient. Pray for our phones to vibrate!! We're ready!

5 comments:

mary said...

Eagerly anticipating with you dear friends--I can't wait for that page!

Anonymous said...

I had heard you were #1 on the infants list...maybe a premonition (or maybe mom just had it wrong). :-) I like the cell phone image.

Anonymous said...

Two for twins, wow! After two single boys and then twins, twins can be an armful. Well two armfuls actually, but a special gift for that extra work. But hey, each & all, singles, twins, triplets... are all very special.

Jean Wagner A Change of Art said...

I know I'm in a hurry for this grandbaby, but I can't be blamed for the mis-info. (Rachel) I said they moved up ONE on the list. Can't, can't wait. Call me FIRST... or at least SECOND! xo Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you... even from London (maybe a little international vibe will help...)

Come on cell phones, ring already!!!

Thinking of you :)