Hi Jen, I bought it at Sally's last week, but I had to alter it (take it in on the band and the top or it might have smothered her and definitely wouldn't have stayed on. She actually keeps it on for naps and night sleeps. Yay! I see a big difference in the back of her hair, where she usually lies. It's less tangled and more moisturized, and keeps her style better. Get one!
LOVE!!! Maybe you can show me your skills soon? Any maybe make a cap for me too? I don't think my glue gun skills will work well with altering one on my own :-)
Love this! I need to give this a try on Tessa's hair. my sister gave her twists last month, but I haven't tried it all by myself just yet. Adorable little one there!
9 comments:
Love it! Great job! Did you make or buy your sleepcap? I think I need one!
Hi Jen, I bought it at Sally's last week, but I had to alter it (take it in on the band and the top or it might have smothered her and definitely wouldn't have stayed on. She actually keeps it on for naps and night sleeps. Yay! I see a big difference in the back of her hair, where she usually lies. It's less tangled and more moisturized, and keeps her style better. Get one!
Super-cute! Look at those healthy ends ; )
xoxo
H
Oh she's so cute! From the picture it looks like cutting her hair went rather well.
Can't wait to meet her this weekend!
Too stinkin' cute!!
Her hair looks great! You're doing a fabulous job!
LOVE!!! Maybe you can show me your skills soon? Any maybe make a cap for me too? I don't think my glue gun skills will work well with altering one on my own :-)
Love this! I need to give this a try on Tessa's hair. my sister gave her twists last month, but I haven't tried it all by myself just yet. Adorable little one there!
Her hair is adorable! And her dimple in that last picture - make me melt...
Post a Comment