Unfortunately, we're not under snow like the rest of the country. Instead it's 34 degrees and sunny. Makes for some cold bike riding weather, but we'll take it!
I KNOW it's freeeeeezing here!! After big kids went to school we bundled up and R & I walked G to the store for a few items and we could NOT believe how deceiving the sunshine and blue sky was... MISERABLE! I'm ready for Spring...
4 comments:
Hooray! And the Winnie-the-Pooh mobile is back!!
xoxo
H
I KNOW it's freeeeeezing here!! After big kids went to school we bundled up and R & I walked G to the store for a few items and we could NOT believe how deceiving the sunshine and blue sky was... MISERABLE! I'm ready for Spring...
We have an extra 24 inches of snow that you are MORE than welcome to have :)
Sean & Gina
B is pretty in pink.
Post a Comment