Bereket wasn't too sure what to think about the cold white stuff, and truly hates being cold. She's at a tough snow age because she can't walk but wants to be close to the snow, so her only option is to sit, which makes for a cold booty without snowpants (they're now on their way!). In true nearly-toddler style, she also did not want to be inside while her brothers were out enjoying the snow. Don't worry, baby, there will be next year!
Torin's our boy who is always warm, even in the snow (don't be fooled by his red face!), and refused to wear a hat or hood. This is the first year he's been able to really play in the snow, and he loved it. Sledding down the big hill with dad was definitely a highlight.
Snow makes me happy...
5 comments:
Yay for snow! Love the pictures :-)
Oh how fun! And I love your blog header! Glad you guys got to enjoy it, and hopefully there'll be more to come!
I should have sent you snow pants! I just gave all of Waverly's hand-me-down snow gear away. I didn't realize you even had a chance of snow!
Superfun! Next time it snows I want to sled on that hill too ; )
xoxo
H
I love snow! I'm anxiously awaiting our first snow (if we are lucky). The kids are sooooo cute!!
Post a Comment