and I didn't capture the shattered glass all over the floor this morning, but you can imagine. Oh, and I tore my sideview mirror off running into a AAA truck this morning.
Are you having a good day?
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH NO!! Or puts the whole roll of toilet paper in the bowl when you're not looking? Those kids ; ) (Or were those all TT projects?)
Ohhhh my dear. I SO know what a day like this looks like. I swear. Even though Garrett isn't walking yet he manages to leave a wake in his crawling path. I got to go to the store the other day ALONE and it was bliss. Yep, buying TP & milk and other essentials was BLISS. :) Hope the day got better!
I delight in your posts and your adventures as a family. It is so special you write in this way...so you will always remember these precious moments! Joyous Christmas to you!
I would have photos like this if I actually let my kids paint :) My goal for 2011 is to create a kid space that includes paints & brushes so I will soon have these memories :). Ahhh.. the life of a mom. I hope your day didn't include any additional messes!
7 comments:
OH NO!! Or puts the whole roll of toilet paper in the bowl when you're not looking? Those kids ; )
(Or were those all TT projects?)
I hope your day gets better!
xoxo
H
Ohhhh my dear. I SO know what a day like this looks like. I swear. Even though Garrett isn't walking yet he manages to leave a wake in his crawling path. I got to go to the store the other day ALONE and it was bliss. Yep, buying TP & milk and other essentials was BLISS. :) Hope the day got better!
I can totally relate!
My day started with the discovery that the dog has worms. I am not talking about how I now know.
I delight in your posts and your adventures as a family. It is so special you write in this way...so you will always remember these precious moments! Joyous Christmas to you!
seriously, you make me feel so much better about my life. at least i'm not the only one. and i love you for taking photos of the messes. love it.
I would have photos like this if I actually let my kids paint :)
My goal for 2011 is to create a kid space that includes paints & brushes so I will soon have these memories :). Ahhh.. the life of a mom. I hope your day didn't include any additional messes!
Oy.
Post a Comment