Sugar cookies are an extended family favorite. We almost never make them except at Christmas time, which makes them extra special. Clearly the family tradition will continue with this generation...
...with extra sprinkles.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tor looks really focused with his dough rolling- looks like a fun day!!
Tor is amazing. Congrats for having the patience to give him the opportunity to become a great cook/chef/baker. I love it! See you all soon!! love, Dede
Ryan has shared with me the love of the humble sugar cookie and I shared with him the awesomeness that is homemade frosting. Now Gavin is a fan and daily "bakes" sugar cookies on his play kitchen.
4 comments:
Tor looks really focused with his dough rolling- looks like a fun day!!
xoxo
H
Tor is amazing. Congrats for having the patience to give him the opportunity to become a great cook/chef/baker. I love it! See you all soon!! love, Dede
MMMMMM...still have fond memories of the holiday cookies from Kris' Bakery in OH. ~R.
Ryan has shared with me the love of the humble sugar cookie and I shared with him the awesomeness that is homemade frosting. Now Gavin is a fan and daily "bakes" sugar cookies on his play kitchen.
Post a Comment