This morning the kids and I met my brother, sister and my nephew and niece (Isaac, 4 and Dahlia, 1) downtown for some Christmas cheer. We grew up on an island, two hours from the city, so it was always a BIG deal when we went downtown for Christmas each year and was always an all day affair. Since we live 10 minutes from the city center, we are there often, but it's always so much more fun at Christmas time!
today turned out to be gorgeous. The rainbow in the fountain was incredible.
The indoor train track is so fun for the boys. Usually they get to go up with the conductor and 'drive" the train too.
When the train started moving, the boys were giddy.
Bereket used to be terrified of my brother who is a towering 6'3". It is awesome to see her with him now. Still she was still and silent. Taking it all in.

3 comments:
Oh, looks so fun! So glad you had great weather for it, too! I am hoping we can squeeze this in this week (Lonnie is off work, thankfully!) but I have to get these kids healthy enough first!!!
Super fun Christmas adventure!! ; )
xoxo
H
Downtown is magical for Christmas. I love taking the boys down there. Do you ever go see the gingerbread houses at the Sheraton? They are unbelievable.
Post a Comment