Two of our travel mates put together incredible slideshows of our time in Ethiopia. Each one brought me to tears. I hope you enjoy them.
Amie is a very talented photographer, here is her collection of photos documenting our children's first days with us.
Riann, also a gifted photographer, put her slideshow together of her incredible observations of Ethiopia and what she wants to remember.
4 comments:
The kids and I sat down and watched them... they were really startled by the second collage and written information. We talked 'worldly' things and how people live differently, whether chosen or forced by depravation, allllll around the world...how wonderful for my two growing minds that they can SEE just exactly what their old mom is talking about.... thanks for sharing.
Absolutely beautiful!
Beautiful! And thought provoking!
Okay...so the SECOND video you posted... that family is friend with MY friend Shannon and her family that I met while living in the Wenatchee area! Small small world! I was reading and updating myself on their family/blog and her friend had left a comment...I saw the same main page of the video and was like, Wait a minute... crazy!
btw...are you going to be in town say THIS upcoming Sunday?
Post a Comment